New Features in the 2021 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
The long-awaited moment has arrived: the 2021 Alfa Romeo Stelvio is now available at Faulkner Alfa Romeo! With several new additions and streamlined options, the model receives a fresh outlook in its luxury SUV frame. For more information on what’s new with the model, continue reading:
Four Streamlined Trim Levels in the 2021 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
To make the decision process easier, the 2021 Alfa Romeo Stelvio will come in just four trim levels this year. This is cut down from the 2020 option’s seven options, meaning several available options will be available at lower trim levels. The base trim will now be named the “Sprint” trim, harkening back to its history with the Giulietta Sprint. The rebranded trim will have several key features, though the available trim option summaries are as follows:
- Sprint: 8.8-inch Touchscreen Display, Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™, Rain-Detecting Windshield Wipers, Brembo Front Brakes, Backup Camera with Rear Park Sensors
- Ti: Standard Dual-Pane Sunroof, Ti Lusso Package, Limited Slip-Differential, 8.8-inch Multi-Touch Display
- Ti Sport: 20 or 21-inch Aluminum Wheels with exclusive design, Carbon Package
- Quadrifoglio: 2.9-Liter V-6 Engine with 505 total horsepower, Alfa DNA pro Drive Mode selector with Race Mode, standard Q4 All-Wheel Drive
Check Out: Why Shop with Faulkner Alfa Romeo?
Active Assist I Safety Technology Package in the 2021 Alfa Romeo Stelvio
Another major change for the 2021 Alfa Romeo Stelvio model comes in its safety package offerings. While two driver assistance packages were in the 2020 model, the 2021 option will provide a single choice in the Active Assist I package. This option is available on every trim level and includes a long list of features to aid you on your drive. One such option is the Adaptive Cruise Control with Stop technology to maintain distance between you and the vehicle in front of you. Other features include:
- Active Blind Spot Assist
- Auto-Dimming Exterior Mirrors
- Auto High Beam Headlight Control
- Infrared Windshield
- Lane Departure Warning
- Front/Rear Park Assist System
A second Active Assist 2 Package is available for the Ti, TI Sport, and Quadrifoglio model. It adds the above features as well as Highway Assist, Driver Attention Alert, Traffic Sign Recognition, Intelligent Speed Assist, and more.
Find a 2021 Alfa Romeo Stelvio available Now at Faulkner Alfa Romeo
If you’re looking for peak performance in a luxury SUV brand, the 2021 Alfa Romeo Stelvio – now available near Willow Grove, PA – gives you what you need. Plus, its streamlined nature ensures you can still find the right combination for you much easier than before. Stop into Faulkner Alfa Romeo today to check out this exclusive vehicle or visit our online inventory to find out more.
Check Out: 2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio in Willow Grove, PA